What is this?I am documenting my 101-day challenge to shuck the superfluous shit, divorce the drama, free the fat and accomplish my goal of "Excess Emancipation." I will “put to rout that which is not life” or which is not me. I am on a journey to let go of the excess fat, junk, financial mess and leftover emotional baggage once and for all. I choose simplicity, truth and freedom instead.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Most Treasured Possession
- Derailed. Six Weeks Later…
- Keep Calm, Keep Working. It’s really pretty simple.
- I am going to make a fancy jar… We’ll fill it full of dreams, money and intention
- Read this Post by Joshua Becker on Why honesty is the best policy for simplicity.
- Oh, Leo. I’m Just Going to Let You Plan Out My Day
- The story of Keep Calm and Carry On
- The Most Interesting Man I Know (Besides My Dad)
- A little knowledge, A little Wisdom, Every day.
- Telling the Truth Includes Behaving Accordingly
- A Poem Written 12 Years Ago Today
- My Mother’s Turquoise Ring
- A Song For the Broken Hearted
- A Poem About My Car
- Need a Little Boost? Got Five Minutes?
- We Only Get To Do This One Time…
- Rage and the Open Mic (and thanks for the music lessons, Mom!)
- Hello Stuff, We Need To Talk…
- The Cave Man(ifesto)
- Almond milk Austerity background cacao Cooking Dad Dallas daughter family family heirlooms Food friends galoshes Garage sale God Gollum Greece Green smoothie Hannah health hijinks Home Idaho Idaho Falls Ides of March Indonesia inspiration iPhone John Juice Letting go love Mediterranean Mediterranean Sea Music nan Nutrition obstacles Outlook Development parenting personal finance Piano Plinky poems Poetry raw cacao powder raw food raw food diet Raw foodism recipe Religion and Spirituality Rope Ropes Course Salt Lake City sentimental value simplicity Simplification Simplify Smoothie speaking the truth spirituality teenagers telling the truth Texas Travel truth Turkey Utah Utah County walden pond Wheat Wheatgrass writing Yard sale Yoga